Dutasteride for Children
Order Dutasteride Dakota
Purchase Dutasteride Michigan
Purchase Dutasteride Belgium
Order Online Dutasteride - Edinburgh
Dutasteride Dosing in cheldren
What Does Dutasteride
Dutasteride is used for:
Treating conditions as determined by your doctor.It may also be used to treat symptoms of benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH or enlargement of the prostate gland) and to reduce the risk of urinary blockage and the need for prostate surgery.
Dutasteride is a 5 alpha-reductase enzyme inhibitor. It works by lowering levels of a hormone called dihydrotestosterone (DHT), which is a major cause of prostate growth. Lowering DHT leads to shrinkage of the enlarged prostate gland.
Do NOT use Dutasteride if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Dutasteride or other 5 alpha-reductase inhibitors (eg, finasteride)
- you are pregnant or a female of childbearing age
Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these apply to you.
Before using Dutasteride :
Some medical conditions may interact with Dutasteride. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you plan to become pregnant or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
- if you have liver disease, prostate cancer, urinary tract disease, or problems urinating
Some MEDICINES MAY INTERACT with Dutasteride. Tell your health care provider if you are taking any other medicines, especially any of the following:
- Certain medicines that act on the liver (eg, ritonavir, ketoconazole, verapamil, diltiazem, cimetidine, ciprofloxacin, troleandomycin) because side effects of Dutasteride may be increased
This may not be a complete list of all interactions that may occur. Ask your health care provider if Dutasteride may interact with other medicines that you take. Check with your health care provider before you start, stop, or change the dose of any medicine.
How to use Dutasteride :
Use Dutasteride as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions.
- Dutasteride comes with an additional patient information sheet. Read it carefully and reread it each time you get Dutasteride refilled.
- Dutasteride may be taken with or without food.
- Swallow Dutasteride whole. Do not break, crush, or chew before swallowing.
- It may take 3 to 6 months for Dutasteride to work.
- If you miss a dose of Dutasteride , take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Dutasteride.
Important safety information:
- Dutasteride is absorbed through the skin. Women who are or may potentially be pregnant must not handle crushed or broken tablets because it may cause harm to the fetus. If contact is made with leaking capsules, the contact area should be washed immediately with soap and water and a doctor should be consulted.
- Dutasteride stays in the blood stream for 4 to 6 months after you stop taking it. Do not donate blood for at least 6 months after your last dose of Dutasteride to prevent exposure through a blood transfusion to a pregnant woman.
- Dutasteride may decrease your volume of ejaculate. This does not appear to interfere with normal sexual function.
- Dutasteride can affect a blood test called prostate-specific antigen (PSA) for the screening of prostate cancer. If you have a PSA test done, you should tell your doctor that you are taking Dutasteride.
- LAB TESTS may be performed to monitor your progress or to check for side effects. Be sure to keep all doctor and lab appointments.
- Dutasteride is not recommended for use in CHILDREN; safety and effectiveness have not been confirmed.
- PREGNANCY and BREAST-FEEDING: Dutasteride can cause harm to the fetus. Do not use Dutasteride if you are pregnant. If you suspect that you could be pregnant, contact your doctor immediately. It is unknown if Dutasteride is excreted in breast milk. Do not breast-feed while taking Dutasteride.
Possible side effects of Dutasteride :
All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects. Check with your doctor if any of these most COMMON side effects persist or become bothersome:
Breast enlargement and/or tenderness, decreased sex drive; decreased volume of ejaculate; inability to have an erection.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these SEVERE side effects occur:
Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue). Buying Legally Clarinex
Order Dutasteride Pennsylvania
, Order Zanaflex Tablets Generic
Dutasteride Really Helps
Buying Dutasteride Scotland
Dutasteride buy online
generic online buy Dutasteride
buy Dutasteride online kaufen
pharmacy online buy Dutasteride florida
Order Dutasteride California
how to buy Dutasteride online
Buy Dutasteride Alabama
Where To Purchase Dutasteride
Buy Natural Dutasteride Online
Order Dutasteride Florida
Buying Dutasteride Wales
Take Without Prescription Dutasteride