Buy Skelaxin Finland
buy cheap Skelaxin without prescription
Buying Skelaxin Nevada
Skelaxin Drug class
Buy Skelaxin Washington
Skelaxin Medication Doctor
Skelaxin is a muscle relaxant used to treat skeletal muscle conditions such as pain or injury.
Use Skelaxin as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions.
- Take Skelaxin by mouth with or without food. Taking it with food may increase the risk of drowsiness or dizziness.
Drug Class and Mechanism
Skelaxin is a muscle relaxant. It works by blocking nerve impulses (or pain sensations) in the brain.
If you miss a dose of Skelaxin, skip the missed dose. Go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Store Skelaxin at 77 degrees F (25 degrees C). Brief storage between 59 and 86 degrees F (15 and 30 degrees C) is permitted. Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep Skelaxin out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Do not use Skelaxin if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Skelaxin;
- you have a known tendency to drug-induced, hemolytic, or other anemias;
- you are taking sodium oxybate (GHB).
Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these apply to you.
- Skelaxin may cause drowsiness or dizziness. These effects may be worse if you take it with alcohol or certain medicines. Use Skelaxin with caution. Do not drive or perform other possibly unsafe tasks until you know how you react to it.
- Talk with your doctor before you alcohol or use medicines that may cause drowsiness (eg, sleep aids, muscle relaxers) while you are using Skelaxin ; it may add to their effects. Ask your pharmacist if you have questions about which medicines may cause drowsiness.
- Diabetes patients - Skelaxin may cause the results of some tests for urine glucose to be wrong.
- Lab tests, including liver function, may be performed while you use Skelaxin . These tests may be used to monitor your condition or check for side effects. Be sure to keep all doctor and lab appointments.
- Use Skelaxin with caution in the elderly; they may be more sensitive to its effects, especially drowsiness or dizziness.
- Skelaxin should not be used in children younger than 12 years old; safety and effectiveness in these children have not been confirmed.
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding: If you become pregnant, contact your doctor. You will need to discuss the benefits and risks of using Skelaxin while you are pregnant. It is not known if Skelaxin is found in breast milk. Do not breast-feed while taking Skelaxin.
Possible Side Effects
Check with your doctor if any of these most common side effects persist or become bothersome:
- dizziness; drowsiness; headache; irritability; nausea; nervousness; upset stomach; vomiting.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these severe side effects occur:
- severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); fever, chills, or sore throat; unusual or severe tiredness or weakness; yellowing of the skin or eyes.
If you have any questions about Skelaxin, please talk with your doctor, pharmacist, or other health care provider.
Skelaxin is to be used only by the patient for whom it is prescribed. Do not share it with other people.
Order Online Without A Prescription Zanaflex
Buying Skelaxin Legally - South Australia
generic Skelaxin lowest prices
Purchase Skelaxin with AMEX
, Purchase Cheap Ultimate Male Enhancer Rx
buy cheap Skelaxin on line
,cheap Skelaxin no prescription buy
Buy Skelaxin France
Buying Skelaxin Washington
Purchase Skelaxin California
Order Skelaxin Belgium
Buy Skelaxin Texas
Buying Skelaxin Legally - England
Buy Natural Skelaxin
alternative Skelaxin drug
Buy Skelaxin Connecticut
Take Skelaxin Generic