generic online buy Amoxicillin
Purchase Natural Amoxicillin
Where Can I Buy Amoxicillin
Where To Order Amoxicillin
buy cheap Amoxicillin overnight
Amoxicillin Drug side effects
Buy Amoxicillin Finland
no prescription Amoxicillin
Order Online Amoxicillin - Birmingham
buy Amoxicillin online discount
Buying Amoxicillin Legally - California
Buying Amoxicillin Legally - Southampton
buy generic Amoxicillin online
Amoxicillin is used for:
Treating infections caused by certain bacteria. It may be used with other medicines to treat ulcers of the small intestines.
Amoxicillin is a penicillin antibiotic. It works by interfering with formation of the cell wall of sensitive bacteria while it is growing, killing it or preventing its growth.
Do NOT use Amoxicillin if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Amoxicillin or other penicillin antibiotics (eg, ampicillin)
Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these apply to you.
Before using Amoxicillin :
Some medical conditions may interact with Amoxicillin. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are pregnant, plan to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
- if you have a history of allergies, asthma, hay fever, or hives
- if you have had a severe allergic reaction (eg, severe rash, hives, breathing difficulties, dizziness) to a cephalosporin (eg, cephalexin) or other beta-lactam antibiotic (eg, imipenem)
- if your child is 9 years of age or younger with diarrhea and a stomach infection
- if you have infectious mononucleosis (mono)
- if you have phenylketonuria
Some MEDICINES MAY INTERACT with Amoxicillin. Tell your health care provider if you are taking any other medicines, especially any of the following:
- Probenecid because it may increase the actions and side effects of Amoxicillin
- Tetracycline antibiotics (eg, doxycycline) because the effectiveness of Amoxicillin may be decreased
- Methotrexate because risk of side effects and toxicity, including kidney failure (severely decreased urine output, confusion, weight gain), unusual bruising or bleeding, possible increase in infections, fatigue, or mouth and skin ulcers, may be increased by Amoxicillin
- Oral anticoagulants (eg, warfarin) because side effects, including risk of bleeding, may be increased by Amoxicillin
- Oral contraceptives (ie, birth control pills) because their effectiveness could be decreased by Amoxicillin
This may not be a complete list of all interactions that may occur. Ask your health care provider if Amoxicillin may interact with other medicines that you take. Check with your health care provider before you start, stop, or change the dose of any medicine.
How to use Amoxicillin :
Use Amoxicillin as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions.
- Amoxicillin may be taken with or without food.
- Chew thoroughly before swallowing.
- To clear up your infection completely, continue using Amoxicillin for the full course of treatment even if you feel better in a few days.
- If you miss a dose of Amoxicillin , take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Amoxicillin.
Important safety information:
- Amoxicillin may cause drowsiness. Do not drive, operate machinery, or do anything else that could be dangerous until you know how you react to Amoxicillin. Using Amoxicillin alone, with certain other medicines, or with alcohol may lessen your ability to drive or to perform other potentially dangerous tasks.
- It is important to use Amoxicillin for the full course of treatment. Failure to do so may decrease the effectiveness of Amoxicillin and may increase the risk that the bacteria will no longer be sensitive to Amoxicillin and will not be able to be treated by this or certain other antibiotics in the future.
- Amoxicillin is effective only against bacteria. It is not effective for treating viral infections (eg, the common cold).
- Long-term or repeated use of Amoxicillin may cause a second infection. Your doctor may want to change your medicine to treat the second infection. Contact your doctor if signs of a second infection occur.
- Phenylketonuria patients - Amoxicillin contains phenylalanine.
- If severe diarrhea, stomach pain/cramps or bloody stools occur, contact your doctor immediately. This could be a symptom of a serious side effect requiring immediate medical attention. Do not treat diarrhea without consulting your doctor.
- Amoxicillin may decrease the effectiveness of your birth control pills. To prevent pregnancy, be sure to use an additional form of birth control (eg, condoms) while using Amoxicillin.
- Diabetes patients - Amoxicillin may cause false test results with some urine glucose tests. Check with your doctor before you adjust your dose of your diabetes medicine or change your diet.
- PREGNANCY and BREAST-FEEDING: If you plan on becoming pregnant, discuss with your doctor the benefits and risks of using Amoxicillin during pregnancy. Amoxicillin is excreted in breast milk. If you are or will be breast-feeding while you are using Amoxicillin , check with your doctor or pharmacist to discuss the risks to your baby.
Possible side effects of Amoxicillin :
All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects. Check with your doctor if any of these most COMMON side effects persist or become bothersome:
Diarrhea; dizziness; irritation of mouth or throat; nausea; vomiting.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these SEVERE side effects occur:
Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); bloody stools; chills; seizures; severe diarrhea; stomach pain/cramps; vaginal discharge or irritation; yellowing of the skin or eyes. Purchase Natural Maximum Emsam
Order Online Amoxicillin - Arkansas
Buy Amoxicillin Dakota
Amoxicillin Missed Dose
, Order Zanaflex Tablets Generic
Amoxicillin Missed Dosage
,Order Online Amoxicillin - WA
Buying Amoxicillin Legally - Georgia
Buying Amoxicillin Legally - Queensland
Online Amoxicillin - Hull
Canadian drugs Amoxicillin
buy generic Amoxicillin online
buy online order cheap Amoxicillin cheap Amoxicillin
Order Amoxicillin Scotland
Order Online Amoxicillin - Australia
Buying Amoxicillin New Mexico
Order Amoxicillin Florida
Order Amoxicillin England
Buy Cheap Amoxicillin - Belfast
Purchase Amoxicillin Cod