Order Dulcolax United Kingdom
pharmacy online buy Dulcolax florida
Order Online Dulcolax - SA
Order Dulcolax Pennsylvania
Where Can i Order Dulcolax
buy cheap Dulcolax buy
Purchase Dulcolax Spain
best price for generic Dulcolax
buy Dulcolax discount online
Dulcolax is used for relieving occasional constipation and irregularity. It may also be used for other conditions as determined by your doctor.
Use Dulcolax as directed by your doctor.
- Take Dulcolax by mouth with or without food.
- Take Dulcolax with a full glass of water (8 oz/240 mL).
- Drinking extra fluids while you are taking Dulcolax is recommended. Check with your doctor for instructions.
- Swallow Dulcolax whole. Do not break, crush, or chew before swallowing;
- Do not take Dulcolax within 1 hour after taking an antacid or milk.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Dulcolax.
Drug Class and Mechanism
Dulcolax is a stimulant laxative. It acts directly on the bowels, stimulating the bowel muscles to cause a bowel movement.
If you miss a dose of Dulcolax, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Store Dulcolax at room temperature, between 68 and 77 degrees F (20 and 25 degrees C). Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Keep Dulcolax out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Do not use Dulcolax if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Dulcolax;
- you have severe stomach pain; appendicitis; severe constipation; stomach, intestinal, or rectal bleeding; or intestinal blockage.
- you cannot swallow without chewing;
- you are having abdominal surgery.
Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these apply to you.
- Do not use for longer than 1 week without checking with your doctor. Using Dulcolax for a long time may result in loss of normal bowel function.
- Do not take additional laxatives or stool softeners with Dulcolax unless directed by your doctor.
- Rectal bleeding or failure to have a bowel movement within 12 hours after use of a laxative may be a sign of a serious condition. Stop use and contact your doctor.
- If you develop nausea, vomiting, or stomach pain, stop using Dulcolax and check with your doctor.
- If you notice a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts for 2 weeks or more, do not continue using Dulcolax . Instead, check with your doctor.
- Use Dulcolax with caution in the elderly; they may be more sensitive to its effects.
- Dulcolax should not be used in children younger than 6 years old; safety and effectiveness in these children have not been confirmed.
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding: If you become pregnant, contact your doctor. You will need to discuss the benefits and risks of using Dulcolax while pregnant. It is not known if Dulcolax is found in breast milk. If you are or will be breast-feeding take Dulcolax , check with your doctor. Discuss any possible risks to your baby.
Possible Side Effects
Check with your doctor if any of these most common side effects persist or become bothersome:
- cramps; faintness; stomach discomfort.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these severe side effects occur:
- severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue).
Dulcolax is to be used only by the patient for whom it is prescribed. Do not share it with other people.
If your symptoms do not improve or if they become worse, check with your doctor.
Purchase Clozapine Medication
Order Dulcolax United Kingdom
Buy Dulcolax Texas
, Ditropan Injection
Buy Dulcolax Washington
,Order Dulcolax Colorado
Buy Dulcolax Nevada
Buy Dulcolax Dakota
Buy Dulcolax with AMEX
Canadian drugs Dulcolax
Herbal Dulcolax Online
Buy Dulcolax Canada
Order Online Dulcolax - TAS
buy cheap Dulcolax overnight
Purchase Dulcolax Ireland
Buy Cheap Dulcolax - Reading
Purchase Dulcolax Germany
Legally Dulcolax Tr