mail order Ventolin
buy Ventolin sale online
Order Ventolin US
Buy Ventolin France
Buying Ventolin Wales
where can i get buy Ventolin online
Buying Ventolin Dakota
Purchase Ventolin France
Ventolin is used for treating or preventing breathing problems in patients who have asthma or certain other airway diseases. It may be used to prevent breathing problems caused by exercise. It may also be used for other conditions as determined by your doctor.
To treat asthma symptoms such as wheezing, breathlessness and tightness in your chest, a usual dose is:
- Adults: One or two puffs to relieve symptoms or two puffs 10-15 minutes before exercise or exposure to a trigger.
- Children: One or two puffs to relieve symptoms or 10-15 minutes before exercise or exposure to a trigger.
Usually the most you would take in a 24-hour period is 8 puffs.
For regular treatment:
- Adults and children: Two puffs up to 4 times a day.
Drug Class and Mechanism
Ventolin is a sympathomimetic (beta agonist) bronchodilator. It works by relaxing the smooth muscle in the airway, which allows air to flow in and out of the lungs more easily.
If you miss a dose of Ventolin and you are using it regularly, use it as soon as possible. If several hours have passed or if it is nearing time for the next dose, do not double the dose to catch up, unless advised by your health care provider. Do not use 2 doses at once.
Store at the room temperature away from moisture and sunlight. Keep out of the reach of children.
Do NOT use Ventolin if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Ventolin Aerosol
- you are using another short-acting sympathomimetic bronchodilator (eg, metaproterenol)
Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these apply to you.
Some medical conditions may interact with Ventolin Aerosol. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
- if you have a history of heart problems, (eg, fast or irregular heartbeat, low blood output), blood vessel problems, high blood pressure, or low blood potassium levels
- if you have a history of seizures, diabetes, an overactive thyroid, kidney problems, or an adrenal gland tumor (pheochromocytoma)
- if you have ever had an unusual reaction to another sympathomimetic medicine (eg, pseudoephedrine)
- if you are taking a monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (eg, phenelzine) or tricyclic antidepressant (eg, amitriptyline), or if you have taken either of these medicines within the last 14 days
Some MEDICINES MAY INTERACT with Ventolin Aerosol. Tell your health care provider if you are taking any other medicines, especially any of the following:
- Diuretics (eg, furosemide, hydrochlorothiazide) because the risk of low blood potassium levels may be increased
- Catechol-O-methyltransferase (COMT) inhibitors (eg, entacapone), MAOIs (eg, phenelzine), short-acting sympathomimetic bronchodilators (eg, metaproterenol), stimulants (eg, amphetamine), sympathomimetics (eg, pseudoephedrine), or tricyclic antidepressants (eg, amitriptyline) because they may increase the risk of Ventolin Aerosol's side effects
- Beta-blockers (eg, propranolol) because they may decrease
- Ventolin Aerosol's effectiveness
- Digoxin because its effectiveness may be decreased by Ventolin Aerosol
Possible Side Effects
All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects. Check with your doctor if any of these most COMMON side effects persist or become bothersome:
- Cough; headache; nausea; nervousness; sinus inflammation; sore or dry throat; tremor; trouble sleeping; unusual taste in mouth; vomiting.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these SEVERE side effects occur:
- Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); chest pain; fast or irregular heartbeat; new or worsened trouble breathing; pounding in the chest; severe headache or dizziness; unusual hoarseness; wheezing.
Ventolin should not be taken with beta-blockers, such as atenolol, propranolol or timolol. This is because beta-blockers have an opposite action to this medicine and cause the airways to narrow. This can result in breathing difficulties for people with asthma or COPD. This problem has sometimes been seen with eye drops containing beta-blockers, eg. used for glaucoma.
Purchase Prandin Medication
where can i get buy Ventolin online
, Online Purchase Montelukast Free Delivery
buy cheap Ventolin overnight
,how to get sample buy Ventolin online
Buy Ventolin Alabama
Purchase Ventolin Ireland
buy Ventolin online order
Buying Ventolin Spain
Purchase Ventolin Canada
What is Ventolin
buy Ventolin online discount
Generic Ventolin india
Order Natural Ventolin
Buying Ventolin Pm Alternative