suppliers of Amantadine
best price for generic Amantadine
Buying Amantadine with MasterCard
buy Amantadine online store
Buying Amantadine Legally - California
Buy Amantadine Texas
Buying Amantadine Legally - Leeds
Order Natural Amantadine Online
Amantadine is used for preventing and treating certain types of flu. It is used to treat Parkinson disease and uncontrolled muscle movements caused by some medicines. It may also be used for other conditions as determined by your doctor.
Use Amantadine as directed by your doctor.
- Take Amantadine by mouth with or without food.
- If you are using Amantadine for the flu, take it for the full course of treatment. Keep using Amantadine even if you feel better in a few days. This will help clear up your infection completely.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Amantadine.
Drug Class and Mechanism
Amantadine is an antiparkinson and antiviral agent. How Amantadine works against the flu is not known. It may block reproduction of the virus and decrease the ability of the virus to get into the cells. How Amantadine works against Parkinson disease is not known. It may increase a certain chemical in the brain.
If you miss a dose of Amantadine, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Store Amantadine at room temperature, between 68 and 77 degrees F (20 and 25 degrees C). Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Keep Amantadine out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Do not use Amantadine if:
- if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding;
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement;
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances;
- if you have a history of heart problems (e.g., congestive heart failure), swelling of your hands or feet, mental or mood problems, suicidal thoughts or actions, seizures, glaucoma, low blood pressure, dizziness when you stand or sit up, an eczema-like rash, or kidney or liver problems;
- if you have received an intranasal flu vaccine within the last 14 days.
Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these apply to you.
- Amantadine may cause drowsiness, dizziness, or blurred vision. These effects may be worse if you take it with alcohol or certain medicines. Use Amantadine with caution. Do not drive or perform other possibly unsafe tasks until you know how you react to it.
- Amantadine may cause dizziness, lightheadedness, or fainting; alcohol, hot weather, exercise, or fever may increase these effects. To prevent them, sit up or stand slowly, especially in the morning. Sit or lie down at the first sign of any of these effects.
- Limit alcohol intake while you are taking Amantadine. Talk with you doctor before you drink alcohol or use medicines that may cause drowsiness (e.g., sleep aids, muscle relaxers) while you are using Amantadine; it may add to their effects. Ask your pharmacist if you have questions about which medicines may cause drowsiness.
- Do not become overheated in hot weather or while you are being active; heatstroke may occur.
- Amantadine only works against certain types of the flu; it does not treat other viral infections (e.g., the common cold).
- If you are taking Amantadine for the flu, be sure to use Amantadine for the full course of treatment. If you do not, the medicine may not clear up your infection completely. The virus could also become less sensitive to this or other medicines. This could make the infection harder to treat in the future.
- You usually should not receive a live nasal flu vaccine within 14 days before or 2 days after you take Amantadine . The vaccine may not work as well. Talk with your doctor before you receive any vaccine.
- If you are taking Amantadine for Parkinson disease, increase physical activity slowly as your symptoms improve.
- Do not suddenly stop taking Amantadine without first checking with your doctor. Your dose may need to be lowered slowly to avoid side effects.
- If your symptoms do not get better or if they get worse, check with your doctor.
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding: If you become pregnant, contact your doctor. You will need to discuss the benefits and risks of using Amantadine while you are pregnant. Amantadine is found in breast milk. Do not breast-feed while taking Amantadine.
Possible Side Effects
Check with your doctor if any of these most common side effects persist or become bothersome:
- appetite loss; blurred vision; constipation; diarrhea; dizziness; drowsiness; dry mouth or nose; headache; lightheadedness; nausea; strange dreams; tiredness; trouble sleeping.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these severe side effects occur:
- severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); aggression; agitation; confusion; depression; fainting; fast or irregular heartbeat; fever; hallucinations; memory loss; mental or mood changes; muscle problems (e.g., spasms, uncontrolled movements); paranoid thoughts; personality changes; seizures; severe or persistent drowsiness or trouble sleeping; shortness of breath; sore throat; swelling of hands, legs, feet, or ankles; thoughts of suicide; trouble urinating; unusual anxiety or irritability; vision changes.
Amantadine is to be used only by the patient for whom it is prescribed. Do not share it with other people.
If your symptoms do not improve or if they become worse, check with your doctor.
How To Purchase Phosphatidylserine
Buying Amantadine Italy
Amantadine for sale
Purchase Amantadine France
, Buying Anabolic Mass Cod
Order Amantadine Pennsylvania
Buy Cheap Amantadine - Reading
buy cod cheap Amantadine
Buy Amantadine in uk
buy cheap Amantadine without a prescription
Order Herbal Amantadine
Order Amantadine Finland
Online Amantadine - Plymouth
Buy Amantadine England
Buy Cheap Amantadine - Birmingham
Where To Purchase Amantadine
Order Amantadine Alabama
Buying Amantadine Cod